EARTH IS THE HOME WE SHARE - LEAD THE CHANGE
CDUK change lives with water, workshops, wind power, goats, gardens & so much more.
We provide environmentally sustainable solutions & self help projects in the developing world.WHAT IS SPECIAL ABOUT CDUK?
We can do nothing without your support!March 2023 -
- We consult with local people to advise us on their particular project.
- We work directly with people & organisations avoiding unnecessary expenses.
- We consider the environmental impact of our work & plant trees to reduce CO2 emissions.
- We provide environmentally friendly solutions such as biogas cookers & windmills where appropriate.
- We encourage people to help themselves by providing practical, sustainable, self help projects.
- We are professional volunteers & so have low overheads & your money goes where it is most needed
YOU HELPED US TO PREVENT MOTHERS WITH HIV IN RWANDA FROM DYING & THEIR CHILDREN FROM BEING ORPHANED. MOTHERS TOLD US THEY NEED A SEWING COPERATIVE SO THAT THEY COULD LEARN A TRADE AND FEED THEIR FAMILIES. WE HAVE BUILT A SEWING WORKSHOP.We were only able to buy 4 sewing machines and need 6 more for the workshop to run at full capacity so we still need your help, please donate.HOW ELSE CAN YOU HELP?3 NEW CAMPAIGNS
https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/cause/compassion-direct-uk/IF YOU SHOP AT Sainsbury's, John Lewis, Marks & Spencer , buy holidays & insurance or train tickets on line you can raise money for us at 7500 stores sign up now & when you shop they give, it costs you no more & your privacy is not compromised CLICK ABOVE TO SIGN UPHow will your donation be used? In so many ways!
- YOU CAN SEND 2 KILO PACKAGES OF "SEWING STRIPS" UNWANTED DUVET COVERS OR SHEETS TO RWANDA FOR WOMEN TO USE TO PRACTICE SEWING WHILE THEY LEARN?
- HELP US TO RESTART THE FOOD PROGRAMME AT THE VILLAGE SCHOOL THAT CLOSED DURING COVID. MAKE A STANDING ORDER OF £5 A MONTH. WE NEED ONLY 100 PEOPLE TO MAKE THIS WORK
- SHOP TILL YOU DROP! EASY FUNDRAISING we automatically get between 1-4% of your purchases at no extra cost to you, please sign up, it's easy.
£5 will buy pencils & stationary for a school or sewing patterns
£10 will buy 10 yards of dress material
£25 will buy material, scissors, cottons
£50 will provide two cutting tables
£150 will provide a sewing machine
£250 to set up & buy chickens for a safe chicken pen
£500 to buy a herd of goats
£600 a month will run a food programme feeding 150 malnourished children
£2000 to sink a village well
£10,000 will begin to set up an orphanage
£15,000 will furnish an orphanage
£20,000 with run the orphanages for a yearYOUR DONATION WILL MAKE REAL CHANGES TO THE LIVES OF DISADVANTAGED PEOPLEFOLLOW us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/thisearthisourhome
We have provided wells, fruit trees, a woman & child development centre, school buildings, vegetable gardens, wind turbines, educational materials, rainwater harvesting tanks, industrial sewing machines & workshops, latrine doors, goat herds, libraries & we send hand knitted clothing to refugees in Syria & dresses & shorts made from recycled materials by our volunteers to poor rural areas.Photos: 1. 4 new sewing machines at the Sewing Workshop for mothers with HIV. 2. A Sewing Workshop in Argentina for single mothers without work. 3. Bishop Enock rejoicing when they finished installing 2 water harvesting tanks at the village school. Previously they had to go 7 miles for clean water.